Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Yay! I am a blogger now, I promise :D

Blogging! I guess it would be my 2010 resolution. This might be just a good place to share every bits of my life, no matter where I am. This blog also serves a second purpose - since I am an easy forgotten person, this place is just great for me to remember and review everything. AWESOME :D.. 


What should I put in this blog? Well, I am not sure yet, but just make it in this way ; It really depends on "blog"-ability of a certain occurrence. HAHA, yeah in other words, it depends on how complicated the situation would be. Because if, that shit is too hard too explain, why bother to blog it :P..


Hmm.. let's cut the crap short, If you guys have been looking into my facebook pages, you will notice that I am soo into photography these days, and also photoshop-ing since i got my
匹-rated software few days ago. Still learn hard on how to make use of them in nice way ><.


Regardless of being newbie, let's put some of my work on :)..
Let's start by introducing my mate :D


==== Canon EOS 5D MKII ======

  • 21.1 MP
  • Full Frame CMOS Sensor
  • High ISO (64000) - (Usable: 3200)
  • DIGIC 4 Processor (means that it's fast in proccessing image)
  • Heavy and Bulky :P
Full Review at here
Here is some of the photos



























The only bad things about this SLR is its low frame per second (3.9 fps) if compared to 7D (~7.1 fps). And also it did not come with an built in flash unit [which means I have to buy an external flash unit later:( ]


In the second blog, I will upload some of the (maybe) awesome shots ^^..


~The End~

No comments:

Post a Comment