Sunday, September 19, 2010

A new chapter

Coming back from SDK.. for the 1st time I feel that my feeling is so heavy to leave the place. Maybe because I feel the warmth that I lack of in here. Family, Friends and Foods ( muahaha , nice foods are around everywhere in SDK), all those make me unwilling to leave..

Nevertheless, coming here to materialise for what I have been planning for years, so I guess it's not too bad after all. Definitely, I need a new life here, new way of living my life.. make even more friends, do even more things that I have never done before.

Thanks WaiYee for spending some of her valuable time to walk around with me in KL (to shop), it had been a good afternoon to get some pretty good bargain that I cant get in here. Also, thanks to Lina&Tina who I spent most of the time with apart from family to enjoy days in SDK. Finally, KinKuai whom luckily to have came back so that we could share some of the experiences that we have in our field (aviation vs marine). You guys definitely have been great to me!!

I wish that I could quickly find a job, and make some money myself. Else, I would feel so stressed of myself , seeing others begin to build their dreams into reality.

Anyway, despite of the boredom I mentioned, things were quite happening when I got back at 1st day.

==SHE is the one concert== (the best shot that I have taken)



== Buy One get One free 鮮芋仙 grand opening promotion ==

The selling point from this shop is its 芋圓 and 燒仙草 .. I guess it's a franchise coming direct from Taiwan. Anyway, Taiwanese are really good in marketing their foods, especially snacks. Malaysians really need to learn this and do some real business, dun be Jaguh Kampung only la :(..

Waiting on a long queue.. this shop is located at Chinatown..


Taking order.. the menu..


The herbal jelly that I have ordered. Waited for almost 30 mins to get this.. There is another cold one, and I prefer that one :D..



~End~

No comments:

Post a Comment